Tuesday 12 January 2010

Hi, I own 'Carmen Woods', the luxury leather handbag label and boutique based in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex.

For my business it is essential that I am aware of all the fashion trends for over a year in advance. I know which colours, shapes and fabrics you'll probably be wearing by this time next year.

So I thought I'd start a blog where anyone who loves fashion can discuss trends, what they like wearing and what they might be wearing in the up coming seasons.

There'll be photos and links showing my favourite current trends and you'll all be very welcome to post photos or links of either youselves or your friends in your favourite designs, whether designer, vintage or high street.

Also I'll give some insider fashion tips each week about designers and upcoming trends to watch out for. I have a Facebook fanpage (the links are shown at the bottom of this page) and Twitter page which will follow my blogs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment